The Big Day

        It is the bride's wedding day. She and her father keep looking at the clock, hoping of someone to turn up. A guy in a Volkswagen is driving really fast to the wedding ceremony. The man keeps getting slowed down by obstacles including a slow car and a train. When the man finally reaches the ceremony, the bride and groom are about to say "I Do." The bride looks at the man hopefully and the man open his mouth. He wants to say something to her. To stop the wedding. Then, it fades out.

Notes

Who: David Beckham, Victoria (Bride), Bridesmaids, Another man in the room, Clergy, Older gentlemen (Dad), Groom

Primary: Bride, Groom, Man in Car (David)
Secondary: Bridesmaids, dad

What: wedding

When: July 7, 2017

Where: David is driving on a long windy road in the middle of nowhere. David is driving in a forrest. David is driving quickly. Probably California

Why:

David seems anxious
Bride is smiling and looking at her dress
David is gripping the steering wheel and driving quickly
David seems tense
Never saw a women who could have been a mom to the bride
Dad looks disappointed
Bride messes with her ring, giving off a nervous vibe. Maybe skeptical.
David keeps looking at watch
Father checks the clock
David is speeding in the middle of a dessert
David is driving by the beach
David is passing over a bridge
David is off in the winedy mountain roads
Bride is longingly looking out the window
David is shouting and getting frustrated because a train stops him
David is now in the city
David has finally arrived to the church
Wedding ceremony begins
David bursts in
Bride looks at David
Bride looks at groom
Bride looks down
Groom is confused on why David is there

Interviews:

Dad: What is your name?
My name is Anthony Adams and I am Victoria's father.
Are you happy with Victoria's decision to marry Johnny?
I am slightly disappointed because I have noticed she is not as happy with him as she was with David Beckham.
Does David know about the wedding?
Honestly, I am not sure.

Bride: Are you nervous about today?
I am more excited than nervous, but I also can't wait for it to be over so I can be married to Johnny.
Are you having second thoughts about marrying Johnny?
Every bride gets the butterfly feeling before their wedding day.

Groom: Are you nervous about today?
Not at all. I am so happy that I will be promised to the love of my life forever.
How do you expect the ceremony to go?
I'm sure there will be small issues, but what wedding doesn't have them.

David: Do you regret coming here to confess your lover to Victoria?
Of course not. She is the love of my life and the only women that I have ever loved so deeply.
How do you think Johnny feels about you coming here?
I'm sure he will be angry and upset, but I'm hoping he will understand.

Maid of honor: Who do you think Victoria will choose?
David. When she is with David her eyes light up and fill with love. She could never love someone as much as she does him.

Spice Girl Victoria Adams Married?

July 9th, 2017. The date of which is, or should i say was supposed to be the dayVictoria Adams and Johnny Depp got married. In sunny side California, the bride and groom get ready for what is supposed to be the best day of their lives.

We were all gushing over Victoria Adams and Johnny Depp's engagement, but is the bride having second thoughts? Her face was showing nervousness as she dressed in her satin wedding gown. When we asked her if she was having second thoughts, she dodged the question.

"Every bride gets the butterfly feeling before their wedding day," she says.

Why is she dodging the question? We talked to Johnny to see if anything suspicious was happening.

"I'm sure there will be small issues, but what wedding doesn't have them," he says.

But when David Beckham bursts through the doors during the ceremony, it was no small issue. Confessing his love to Victoria in front of Johnny was a risky move. Victoria retreated to her dressing room, conflicted about what to do. Does David regret his decision to crash the wedding?

"Of course not. She is the love my life and the only women that I have ever loved so deeply," he replies.

Even the maid of honor knew David and Victoria would end up together.

"When she is with David, her eyes light up and fill with love. She could never love someone as much as she does him," the maid of honor says.

Victoria came out of her dressing room and walked toward Johnny. A smile erupted on his face, but hers was filled with sorry. She told him she could not do it. That she still loves David. 

"Nothing in this world could ever separate David and I. I thought i could do this with you, but I was only kidding myself," Victoria says to Johnny.

She ran into David's arms and they shared a loving kiss. Johnny was heartbroken, but understand there was nothing he could do to get Victoria to love him.

"I should have seen this coming," says Johnny. "She was always happier with him than me. Although I still love her deeply, I respect her decision to be with David. I've got to set her free."

Victoria's father was happy that Victoria chose David. He always knew they would end up together.

"I know that David is the right man for my daughter," says Anthony Adams, Victoria's father. " He has always made her so happy, which makes me know he is the one for her.  All a father wants to see is their child happy."











Comments

  1. So your story is fine - but the style and structure needs work. Remember we need to stay in 3rd person all the time. You missed that a few times.You also need to work on attributions. I will show you today and you will have a chance to fix these mistakes. Cute story, but needs some journalism fixes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Editorials and Personal Columns