The Big Day Story

 July 9th, 2017 in sunny side California was the day of Johny Depp and Victoria Adams' wedding.

But did the bride have second thoughts?

"Every bride gets the butterfly feeling before their wedding day," Adams said.

Why was she dodging the question? We talked to Johnny to see if anything suspicious was happening.

"I'm sure there will be small issues, but what wedding doesn't have them," Depp said.

But when David Beckham bursts through the doors during the ceremony, it was no small issue. Confessing his love to Victoria in front of Johnny was a risky move. Victoria retreated to her dressing room, conflicted about what to do. 

"She is the love my life and the only women that I have ever loved so deeply," Beckham said.

Even maid of honor Lindsey Luan knew Beckham and Adams would end up together.

"When she is with David, her eyes light up and fill with love. She could never love someone as much as she does him," Luan said.

Victoria came out of her dressing room and walked toward Johnny. A smile erupted on his face, but hers was filled with sorry. She told him she could not do it. That she still loved Beckham. 

"Nothing in this world could ever separate David and I. I thought i could do this with you, but I was only kidding myself," Adams said.

Adams ran into Beckham's arms and they shared a loving kiss. Depp was heartbroken.

"I should have seen this coming," Depp said. "She was always happier with him than me. Although I still love her deeply, I respect her decision to be with David. I've got to set her free."

Adams' father Anthony Adams was happy that she chose Beckham. He always knew they would end up together.

"I know that David is the right man for my daughter," Anthony said. " He has always made her so happy, which makes me know he is the one for her.  All a father wants to see is their child happy."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editorials and Personal Columns