Student of the Month Story

Who:
What: 
When: 
Where: 
Why: 
How: 

Bowie Highschool freshman Will Grossenbacher has been awarded the September 2017 Student of the Month award for his hard work during all his classes.
"I am proud to present Will Grossenbacher with this months Student of the Month award," principle Mark Robinson announced. "Congratulations. Your teachers are proud of you."
Grossenbacher works hard in all of his classes so he can achieve his goals in school.
"I want to achieve good grades throughout the year," Grossenbacher said. "I go to FIT classes to help me succeed in my classes which helps me a lot."
Grossenbacher studies hard to get good grades in his classes. All of his teachers have acknowledged  his hard work when they grade the assignments he turns in.
"Will gets amazing grades in my class," his world geography teacher said. "I can tell he studies and works hard by the high grades in everything he turns in."
It's hard to know when you're ready for a test, but Will knows he is ready when he feels confident while studying. 
"I use flashcards to study," he said. "Once i get all of them right a few times, I feel my confidence level is high and that is when i know I'm ready for a test.
Like many high school students, by the end of high school Grossenbacher wants to have his drivers license and be on his way to college. 
"I can't wait to get my license and be off to college when I'm a senior," Grossenbacher said. "It has been a goal of mine for a while now."
High school is a different experience for everybody. For Grossenbacher, being in high school has made him really busy and kept him working hard.
"High school has made my life really busy," Grossenbacher said. "It has also made me work really hard on all my assignments because of the challenge."
In 10 years, Grossenbacher hopes to be successful at a law firm, pursuing his dream of being a lawyer.
"Later in life, I want to be a successful lawyer at a law firm," he said. "They make lots of money which I love!"
School isn't everybody's favorite thing to do. But there is always that class that you are really good at. 
"My best subject in school is World Geography," Grossenbacher said. "But it definitely isn't my favorite."
Grossenbacher would now like to give some advice t those who want to achieve their dream:
"Always study hard and don't be afraid to ask for help," Grossenbacher said.

Comments

  1. This is a really good first story, well done. There are small things that need to be fixed, but in general this is one of the better ones.I will show you some of the things you need to fix in class today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Editorials and Personal Columns