Current Event #2

1. 5,000

2. a rope swing and a giant trampoline

3. Amazon

4.  WritePad and Noteledgelite

5. I have been to Waterloo Records

Long Response

1. I have my aunt in cousin that were effected by Hurricane Harvey. They live in Corpus.

2. If there was a major storm headed for my home, I would get lots of water, canned food, blankets, flashlights, and batteries ready. Then I would pick a safe and stable place to stay and put blankets around us and keep the water, flashlights, batteries, and canned food in a water safe bag. Finally, i would hang tight in there when the storm hits.

3. I think they should pay for extremely destroyed homes and food and water for those affected by the hurricane. This is because people cannot pay for a whole new home and they need food and water to survive.

4. Private Property should be payed for by their owner because that is no longer the states land. Once the private property owner signs that that's their land now, they are now responsible for anything that happens to it.

5. I do believe that climate change affected the storm's power on coastal Texas. I think that since the water is getting warmer, the storm got stronger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editorials and Personal Columns